A class of its own - Timetable
Overview of additional conference table sizes
The following sizes are available as of immediate effect:
- 160 x 80 cm with a rectangular table top
- 90 x 180 cm with an oval-shaped table top
- 120/156 x 70 cm circular segments (full circle with 12 segments)
- 120/161 x 80 cm circular segments (full circle with 12 segments)
- 60 x 120 cm with a rectangular table top
- 70 x 140 cm with a rectangular table top
As a result, semi-circular and circular systems will be possible in future, enabling virtually all configurations in mobile and dynamic multipurpose areas. Timetable conference table will be an excellent choice for versatile course rooms, project offices, or meeting spaces.
Designer: Andreas Störiko
Timetable / Timetable Smart conference table with additional frame designs
From table depths of 750 mm, all Timetable and Timetable Smart models will in future come with new larger foot sections and shorter uprights. The previous frame will still be used for table depths of 600 and 700 mm. If you would like this frame design for table depths of 750 mm too, please state this specifically on the order form.
Key information is summarised in the digital product info for presenting the range to customers or architects.